It is with pleasure that CALIBRE offers you a free and quantified evaluation of the maintenance, improvement and tools installations. Making an appointment only commits you to saving costs!
This offer is valid for Montreal and the surrounding area.
Used equipment available, call for inventory.
An ingenious link between the practice of safe work and efficiency.
- Mechanical winding equipment for cable, wire, and other flexible materials.
- Designed for heavy winding use, the ICM excels at Coiling and has good spool capabilities.
- Compact, built to work at distribution centers.
- Mobile and autonomous, the ICM works on the 24V DC of a pallet truck (not included).
- Security: Photovoltaic cells, jog, beacons and comprehensive safety features
Unparalleled precision for an industry where precision makes the caliber
- Our meters meet the requirements of Canada’s Long Material Resale Act with Measurement Canada’s “AM6014” certification.
- Measures wire, electrical wire, cable, rubber, hoses, plastic pipes, tube, rope and many others.
- This linear meter can accommodate a variety of flexible materials with a diameter of 1/4 to 4 inches (6.35 mm to 101.6 mm).
The 2000 & 4000 SERIES remain the benchmark for digital linear meters in Canada.
Your needs evolve, so do our tools!
- Affordable, safe and fast.
- For winding wires, cables or other flexible materials.
- Retractable Coil / Shaft and Cones for spooling
- Horizontal or vertical turntable for damaged coils or spools.
At any time, convert from a manual coiler to an electric rewinder.
- 120V / 240V Engine 1 to 3 HP.
- Button JOG and Potentiometer / Variable Speed (0-120 TRM).
- E stop, two-handed control, beacon and more.
- Certified to meet the “CSA Z-432-04” standard on machine safety, in compliance with CNESST security requirments.
- Safety: Torq limiter, two-handed control, E-stop and comprehensive safety features
- Electric winding (Potentiomètre)
- Hydraulic take up, 3000Lbs loaded
- Capacity of a 36-inch wide, 40-inch diameter reel.
- NEMA 120VAC or 240VAC connector, 20 amps
- SK3 General dimensions (overall)
Height: 78 inches Length: 63 inches
Width: 41 inches Weight: Approximately 850 Lbs.